Young Londoners Fund - latest information
31 May 2019
GLA Young Londoners Fund
The Greater London Authority (GLA) is providing £15m for projects that offer young Londoners aspirational and positive activities. By taking part, they can make positive choices and reach their potential.
See below for the latest information on the Young Londoners Fund.
Download: presentation from Monday 3 June
Who is the funding for?
Projects should support children and young people (aged 10-21) who are at risk of exclusion or involvement in criminal activity, or have been involved in crime.
What are the GLA looking for?
The GLA want project applications that…
• will provide activities that can make a real difference to young people so they feel positive about their prospects;
• are informed by local knowledge, need and demand and shaped by those closest to the community
• have involved young people in the project design and delivery;
• are from legally constituted organisations with the experience, capacity and capability to run the project; and
• are between 1-3 years in length and cost between £10,000 and £1.5m.
Sign up to get updates on the YLF Fund where you will be made aware of key dates, information sessions and how to access support for your application.
Support for YLF bids
For information about support with your bid for funding a Lewisham project contact Mark by 4 July.
For more details on eligibility, grants and requirements, see our prospectus at www.london.gov.uk/young-londoners-fund
Applications open now and close 12-noon on 12 July 2019.
How has the Young Londoners Fund affected those who've received funding?
See this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02NxpvktWp0
Lewisham Violence Reduction
The Safety and Wellbeing of our Communities