VAL is changing
VAL's main grant from London Borough of Lewisham will end on 31 July 2019. We are in the process of reviewing our services and how the organisation will function from August onwards.
We want our members and associates to have a say in how we re-design our offer, bearing in mind the constraints that we will need to charge for some services and seek alternative funding for others.
Over the summer we will be hosting a number of focus groups for members and others to give us feedback.
In particular we are asking:
- What services should we keep?
- How should we fund those services?
- How can we generate additional income?
We held a consultation focus group as part of Lewisham Migration Forum on 21 May, and for CYP organisations before the Young Londoners Fund event on 3 June
Future focus groups
Future focus groups are as follows:
- Focus group as part of Volunteer Managers' Forum on 19 June
- Community centres / libraries on 25 June
- For organisations working with older people on 2 July
- As part of a Networking meeting for groups working with disabled people on 9 July
Sign up for a focus group
Click here to book a place via our Events page.
If you would like to speak to our interim Chief Executive Officer in confidence, please email Martin Hunt on firstname.lastname@example.org