We support established social enterprises, start-ups and charities or community organisations that want to become more enterprising by developing trading activities alongside their funding.
Our offer includes:
- workshops and networking events
- information resources
- one-to-one advice and support for members
- paid services, including one-to-one business coaching.
Key areas of expertise
- Personal skills development for social entrepreneurs
- Business planning for non-profits
- Venturing into trading - support to develop trading activities and paid-for services
Contact Chris Wykes Driver for further information by email email@example.com