Do you give young Londoners the chance to shape their future?
Give young people the chance to shape their future
If so, you may be able to get a Young Londoners Fund grant
What is the funding?
The Greater London Authority (GLA) is providing £15m for projects that offer young Londoners aspirational and positive activities. By taking part, they can make positive choices and reach their potential.
Who is the funding for?
Projects should support children and young people (aged 10-21) who are at risk of exclusion or involvement in criminal activity, or have been involved in crime.
What are the GLA looking for?
The GLA want project applications that…
• will provide activities that can make a real difference to young people so they feel positive about their prospects;
• are informed by local knowledge, need and demand and shaped by those closest to the community
• have involved young people in the project design and delivery;
• are from legally constituted organisations with the experience, capacity and capability to run the project; and
• are between 1-3 years in length and cost between £10,000 and £1.5m.
For more details on eligibility, grants and requirements, see our prospectus at www.london.gov.uk/young-londoners-fund
Voluntary Action Lewisham (VAL) will be holding a funding information session on 3 June.
Book a place: tickets
Applications open now and close 12-noon on 12 July 2019.