The Childhood Trust funding for CYP charities
Funding for CYP charities
The Childhood Trust supports charities in London working with children and young people from low income backgrounds.
Working in partnership with The Big Give, the Trust builds charities’ capacity to run fundraising campaigns and leverages match-funding for the money raised. There are two campaigns through the year:
- The Christmas Challenge
- The Summer Give (which specifically supports projects taking place during any school holidays - not just the summer!)
Applications for The Summer Give 2020 will open in January – dates will be sent out in the new year!
Applicant charities must:
- be registered with the Charity Commission
- have one year of filed annual accounts
- have over £25,000 income (as per your last accounts)
- not apply for funding for capital costs or religious activities
Please see their website if you’d like more information. Drop them a line if you’d like to talk through the funding process to ensure your charity is eligible: email@example.com.
Watch this Youtube video to hear from charities about the difference The Childhood Trust could make to your next project.