Health, inequalities and social care
We are currently reviewing the way that VAL facilitates the local voluntary, community and social enterprise sector involvement in shaping the health and social care agenda in Lewisham.
In the past this was the remit of a Health and social care forum that used to meet quarterly. It brought together voluntary and community organisations with an interest in health and social care and its aims were to
- promote good practice, expertise and raise awareness of issues
- consult with the sector about changes to health and social care services
- give voluntary organisations the chance to respond to issues with a united voice
- enable staff from voluntary and statutory agencies to network
- provide opportunities for collaborative working
- ensure accountability and openness in planning of services.
If you are interested in helping to shape the way that we take forward the health and social care agenda email email@example.com