We offer advice and information on fundraising for voluntary and community organisations.
Our support offer includes:
- workshops and training courses
- information resources
- one-to-one advice and support for members
- paid services (inlcuding bid writing and in-depth review of funding bids prior to submission).
Key areas of expertise
- Developing a fundraising plan or strategy
- Identifying relevant funders
- Developing your funding application
- Key aspects of effective fundraising practice and diversifying your income streams
Fundraising works/ is a series of events to share best practice and experience around the latest in funding and fundraising practice. This includes opportunities to meet funders and for groups to showcase their success stories of fundraising wins and approaches that have worked for them.
We also post the latest funding opportunities on our online forum, and there are opportunities to put your questions to your peers. If you haven't already, check out the community here.
For further information or support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.