Show your impact: Understanding and creating your theory of change
Developing a theory of change can be useful in helping charities to articulate what it is that they do and why. By the end of this session you will have a better understanding of:
- What is a Theory of Change?
- How is a theory of change useful in understanding impact?
- What are the key steps in creating a theory of change?
- How can I develop a theory of change for my organisation?
- Key factors to consider when developing a theory of change
This session is free for those on the Show your impact programme.
Venue: Lewisham Nexus Service
Date: 19 May 2016
Time: 10.00am - 1.30pm
Interested in planning the impact of their work
Free for Show your impact programme 2016 participants
VAL members: £25
Non VAL members: £35
Show your impact is funded by the City Bridge Trust.
You can purchase your ticket throug