Mental Health First Aid Training
Developed by Mental Health First Aid England, this one-day course put on by Rushey Green Time Bank and VAL will qualify you as a mental health first aid champion.
You will gain:
- An understanding of common mental health issues
- Knowledge and confidence to promote mental health awareness
- Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
- Skills to support positive well-being
- Mental Health First Aid manual to keep and refer to whenever you need it
- Certificate to say you are a Mental Health First Aid Champion
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for those who want to gain a greater awareness of recruiting volunteers with mental health issues, to detect early symptoms of common mental health illnesses and gain the skills to support their own and others’ positive well-being