FREE: An introduction to online fundraising
With over £2.4 billion now being donated online and by mobile annually in the UK, now is a good time to get started with online fundraising!
By attending you will better understand:
- Why you should be fundraising online?
- Top tips for fundraising online. Top tips for attracting donors.
- What Local giving has to offer. London Programme and how they can Match Campaigns.
- What is the donation process
- How to get your donations match funded
- How your donations can be gift aided
Voluntary Action Lewisham in partnership with Local Giving is sponsoring ten free places on this upcoming online fundraising briefing.
When: Tuesday 7 February
Time: 10am – 12noon
Who is this event for?
This session is most suitable for groups who are starting to fundraise online or build on their current efforts.
There is no charge for this session
Cancellation and refunds
Please contact us as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend, so that we can offer your place to someone else.*Please note that from January 2017 all sessions now carry a £5 non-refundable admin fee (ticket prices when sold are inclusive of this fee).
Cancellations with more than 24 hours’ notice will be refunded, less the £5 admin fee. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the event are not eligible for a refund.