Introduction to monitoring and evaluation - Show your impact
By the end of this session participants will be able to
- understand the terminology associated with impact, monitoring and outcomes
- understand and use the Weaver’s Planning Triangle in your organisation
- develop a range of output and outcome indicators for your organisation
- identify the best monitoring and measurement techniques for your organisation
- know how to use monitoring and outcomes information to inform service development and improvement
- demonstrate that your organisation delivers services with added value.
Who is this event for?
All Show your impact registered participants and anyone else who wants an overview of monitoring and evaluation processes, terminology and to get to grips with monitoring and measuring techniques. Come along too if you simply want to refresh your existing skills and knowledge
Free for Show your impact programme participants
VAL members: £25
Non VAL members: £35
Show your impact is funded by the City Bridge Trust.
You can purchase your ticket through Eventbrite or contact us to make other arrangements.
The ticket price will cover the cost of the venue and administrative costs. Become a member and save! Click here
Cancellation and refunds
Please contact us as soon as possible if you are no longer able to attend, so that we can offer your place to someone else. Please note that from January 2017 all sessions now carry a £5 non-refundable admin fee (ticket prices are inclusive of this fee).
Cancellations with more than 24 hours notice will be refunded, less the £5 admin fee. Cancellations less than 24 hours before the event are not eligible for a refund.