Fundraising workshops with the FSI
In partnership with the Foundation for Social Improvement (FSI), VAL is pleased to offer a day of fundraising workshops at our new venue, the Mulberry Centre in New Cross.
Heavily Subsidised Small Charity Training in South London
The Foundation for Social Improvement and Voluntary Action Lewisham are delivering a heavily subsidised training event on Thursday, 25 January 2017, offering small and local charities and community groups three workshops on key fundraising skills:
- Developing Corporate Relationships
- Develop Your Earned Income
- Fundraising from Trusts and Foundations.
Structure of the day:
Each workshop will be 1.5 hours and you can drop in for the sessions that interest you.
Refreshments will be provided.
- Participants pay a deposit on registration (£15) to reduce non-attendance. The FSI retain £5 per booking and refund £10 – the £5 contributes to payment processing and booking admin costs.
- All booking admin via FSI website and Learner Management System. Note training participants will need to sign up to the FSI and demonstrate that they meet eligibility criteria for this programme (registered charity, CIC or voluntary/community group with a turnover less than £1.5m).
Places fill up fast, so book your place today to access this fantastic training opportunity.