Our criteria for full membership are that you must be a non-profit group, with a governing document, working predominantly within the London Borough of Lewisham.
We recognise that there are many organisations - and individuals - who we would like to engage and work with who don't meet these criteria.
We therefore offer a level of associate membership to the following:
- individuals, including local residents and activists
- nonprofit groups working predominantly in other boroughs
- local branches or projects of larger London-wide or national charities
As with full membership, associate membership is completely free. You must still be a non-profit or social enterprise, with a governing document. As an associate, you will receive the following benefits:
- Free advertising of jobs and volunteering opportunities in bulletin
- Regular information and sector news via the e-bulletin
- Access to forums, events and networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of consultation groups for new services
Where relevant (such as partnership events) you may also be able to receive member rates on room hire, the opportunity to be a sector rep, and a limited amount of telephone advice from our expert team. You will not be eligible for our free 'core' training offer or member rates on other courses, or to vote at our AGM.
To apply for associate membership, please complete this short form: www.valewisham.org.uk/associate-application.